- a digital audio file made available on the Internet for downloading to a computer or portable media player, typically available as a series, new installments of which can be received by subscribers automatically.
- In simpler terms, and for our purposes, an awesome downloadbale audio discussion on many different topics relevant to Chinese adoptees hosted by our very own Chloe Mills.
Hi, my name is Chloe Mills.
I was adopted from Hefei, China when I was three years old. Currently, I am a junior at Corvallis High School, Oregon. I have always felt a deep connection to my roots and a commitment to give back to the community. Through the HTS/CCI Summer 2014 volunteer trip, I returned to China to help medically fragile children at the China Care Home. I believe empowerment of individuals comes from sharing valuable lessons and experiences. As the pen pal coordinator, I hope that CCI can help strengthen the adoptee community through engaging dialogue and lasting friendships.
mission of this podcast
- Engage through audio platforms.
- Receive direct feedback from the CCI community.
- Promote interconnection between CCI programs.
- Provide compact and convenient communications.